Finally, there’s a technology that understands curriculum management.
- I love the inherent PLC benefits.
- This reduces our curriculum writing time by 70%.
Every district using Standard Sightline has access to a collaborative marketplace for documenting, storing, and communicating every detail of an unpacked standard.
Marketplace standard details can be used as your own, edited, improved upon, or added to.
All standard details are included in the marketplace.
- View all features
Monthly calendar tracks:
- Standards to be scheduled
- Standards in progress
- Standards completed
Instructional Progress bar tracks:
- Last level of competency assessed
- Percentage indicator of classroom success per standard
- Classroom specific learner preferences via parental involvement
- Classroom specific student interests via parental involvement
- Impactful involvement
- Student learner preference survey
- Student interest survey
- Teacher scheduled standards triggers an automated at home assessment for direct and timely teacher feedback prior to instruction
- Monthly communication of standards ensures meaningful conversations with your student